Specialist relații clienți
Hebrew Technical Support for Greece
Tipuri de angajare
Contract muncă străin
Tipuri de locuri de muncă
Data de încheiere
• To ensure client satisfaction by offering specialized advice
• To actively listen and pay attention to client issues
• To resolve client queries and problems according to the clients values
2. Required Skills/Experience
Educational level: High School diploma or equivalent
Technical accreditations and specializations: with experience at least 3 months year in similar position (technical support &
Minimum years of experience:
Languages and language level: Native Hebrew + Fluent English
• To respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
• To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
• To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
• To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
Job Type Contract:
Fixed term contract
Working hours is 8 hours per
day/5days per week
Working hours based on client’s
needs , mainly Monday – Friday:
08:00 – 22:00
Salary : 1100 €
Monthly performance bonus 0-100€
Travel Expenses: Paid by our client;
Accommodation: Our client offer the
first 15 days of stay in Hotel, during
this time will have a company
looking for accommodation
according to your expectations.
The company also offers Greek
lessons, free Real Estate Agency fee
& other Benefits.